To identify and commercially develop innovative business ideas across different market segments including Retail (especially the mass market), SME and Corporate.
- Identify clients, understand their needs and preferences, design new products and/or enhance existing ones according to customer needs, develop costing and pricing, conduct pilot tests, develop a product launch strategy, and provide marketing support.
- Designing innovative delivery channels for current and new products and services through identifying, developing, and monitoring the product channel mix.
- Working collaboratively with our technology, underwriting, claims and actuarial functions to develop new strategies and products by providing valuable new insights into customer needs, new technologies or business partners.
- Managing a research programme to keep abreast of new and emerging trends and technologies
- Defining, building and delivering concepts for new value creation through innovation in channels, products and services.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to drive innovation initiatives through full process from idea to commercialisation.
- Managing the Innovation team and budgets to demonstrate return on investment within a reasonable time-frame.
- Carrying out other assignments delegated by the Group Managing Director from time to time.