- Own the development and implementation of Portfolio management framework to support achievement of strategic objectives through the successful completion of programs & projects and actual realization of benefits.
- Govern the enterprise strategic analysis of the company's vision, strategic objectives and business plans which is considered as the prime input for the program portfolio development process.
- Lead and mentor business analysts to elicit, capture, analyse, document requirements and provide effective communication to the relevant stakeholders.
- Drive maximum ROI and Benefit Realization through delivery of products and solutions that satisfy business and customer requirement.
- Lead the projects & programs strategy development at the enterprise level and based on corporate goals and strategic objectives.
- Govern the org chart structure introduction for the strategic programmes and projects.
- Establish and manage the selection, prioritization, balancing, and termination processes for portfolio components to ensure alignment with organizational strategy.
- Lead and mentor the analysis of portfolio trends, issues, change, dependencies, risks, and metrics.
- Ensure the continual improvement on Program Portfolio framework/process.
- Lead the business analysis efforts required across the enterprise. This includes aligning the vision and scope of programs and projects before they are evaluated and approved by the PPB for initiation.
- Lead the documentation and management of a bidirectional traceability matrix to verify and validate user requirements against delivered product/solution.
- Facilitate the benefits realization process across the organization's Programmes & Projects.
- Mentor program & project managers through PPM process & PMO framework implementation.