Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for new product development.
- Conduct research into new businesses and evaluate their potentials.
- Stays aware of market development in the industry and the general economy as a whole.
- Advises company clients, including direct involvement in product presentations to clients and other stakeholders.
- Proactively suggest process optimization and develop other products for the company.
- Maintain strict control of the company’s intellectual property.
- Tracks global trends in Media and propose seamless integration of these in the Nigerian Media Scenario.
- Updates the stakeholders on latest development in the Print/Media Industry and Technology related to this industry.
- A postgraduate/graduate of Operations Research. Production Management or relevant discipline with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper.
- Seven 7-10 years relevant working experience in Research and Development.
- Experience in the media industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy in office productivity tools and database software.
- Deep understanding of Research Methodology and Execution.
- Ability to maintain effective working relations as a team leader.
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to establish good leadership with respect for diversity.
- Ability to manage, organize, plan and implement work assignments under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning and willingness to keep abreast of new developments.
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Sound knowledge and exposure to administrative and financial management issues.