• To render advisory service with regards to Talent resourcing and management practices, focusing on implementation of structures and processes to maximize the efficiency of Talent recruitment, development, connection, deployment and retention.
• Facilitate the Talent Management process.
• Analyse and consolidate Talent Maps (Managerial and Non-managerial) bank-wide.
• Implementation of Graduate Talent and Graduate Trainee Program across Stanbic IBTC Group.
• Implement succession planning processes and procedures in conjunction with HR BP & BUH.
• In partnership with key stakeholders participate in the development and implementation of action plans to improve employee satisfaction, motivation and retention of key staff.
• Manage Talent sourcing for the businesses through internal and external channels.
• Ensures there is an annual approved Workforce plan in place, and supporting Business proactively according to the Workforce plan.
• Builds a strong relationship with recruitment partners to ensure a proper understanding of our unique talent requirements. Monitors them to ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to and manage vendor relationship to deliver quality service to the Bank
• Managing and driving internal and external recruitment governance process, to ensuring audit readiness at all times.
• Accountable for the recruitment database management
• SLA management, ensuring recruitment deadlines from HRCs and Businesses are met
• Supports recruitment process by working with the team in up skilling Line Managers in competency based interviewing skills and in the use of the Peoplefluent software, monitor the efficacy and enforces compliance.
• Managing the interviewing process by coordinating and developing competent interview panels
• Managing and ensuring constant update of the Resourcing tracker
• Developing and maintaining a robust and diverse passive applicants pool