To monitor and oversee all the activities of the Sales Team and ensure that all set sales targets and deliverables are met within the specified time.
- Manage and motivate the team: performance contracting, coaching, training. To ensure that the Zonal Managers are managing their branches.
- To analyze competitor information and government policies to ensure that strategies are aligned to the market business needs
- Engage with the brokers and referral channels to ensure that sales are met against targets set.
- Develop a Sales strategy that will deliver desired targets
- Build internal capacity to deliver the target through the recruitment, up skilling and mentoring of staff.
- To ensure that technical marketing material, advertising and branding is relevant, executed and aligned to the business strategy. To prepare and recommend the sales budget and manage spending to ensure budget compliance
- Establish new and maintain existing networks of brokers and clients who write Blue business
- To adhere to and exemplify organisational values
• A good first degree (Essential)• Professional Qualification/2nd Degree(Advantageous)
Product Knowledge (Advanced)• Processes and Procedures (Advanced)• NHIS Regulations (Intermediate)• Medical Conditions and trends (Basic)
Communication (verbal and written) (Advanced)• Microsoft Office (Intermediate)• Presentation Skills (Intermediate)• Listening Skills (Intermediate)• Listening Skills (Intermediate)• Conflict Management (Intermediate)• Problem Solving (Advanced)