An innovative technology and payment solutions development provider requires the services of an experienced sales and marketing executive to drive business development within the company
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
Job Level: Manager
Primary Location: Lagos
Organizes available resources to meet all revenue and other business/financial targets by seeking and converting business opportunities across existing and future markets; managing teams and leading deal execution in the organization
- Implements business plans, goals and objectives of the department
- Strives to build a team capable of supporting the services of the organization
- Builds, designs and sells the products and services to the target market and ensure early collection of all sales in line with policies of the company
- Responsible for the overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business
- Assists the Executive Director with the responsibility of establishing both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan
- Manages all client relationships and ensures effective service delivery system and customer satisfaction
- Effectively manages and coordinates departmental personnel in manner conducive to the achievement of company’s corporate objectives
- Assists in providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Assists in coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with Finance
- In coordination with the Executive Director, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Assists in the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
- Manage all of the field and in house sales functions
- Organizing the different aspects of field sales, inside sales, telemarketing, and all customer support functions of the business
- Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Contributes to maintenance of the department’s fiscal viability by meeting all revenue targets
- Maintains membership of key professional associations, attends conference and workshops, meetings etc, to keep abreast with current information and developments in the company’s core business areas
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be delegated by SBU Head
- Spend a significant portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel
Minimum of First degree. Higher educational qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
Must have minimum experience of 10years in Sales and Marketing (of which atleast 3 years in a Managerial position).
Must have track record of significantly increasing the financial growth of companies worked for.