Responsible for the overall coordination, planning, execution, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business.
- Works to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Creates and trains prospecting process and lead qualification process.
- Train team members to ensure success in sales and marketing.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Generates ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales and marketing team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales and marketing processes. The key role of a general sales manager in any field is to maintain sales quotas by managing a team that will meet or exceed target sales numbers.
- Directly responsible for such activities, or oversees them carried out by subordinates, he is ultimately responsible for the success of finding and retaining top sales team members
- Based on current economic facts, past sales numbers and future product development, helps management forecast the annual budget. Helps to develop a five-year plan for company growth based on his team's ability to bring in revenue.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in social sciences is an additional advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years in sales and marketing field in a real estate sector.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional leadership experience
- An interest in individual needs and points of view
- A willingness to spend time and devote thought to analyzing attitudes
- A sense of justice or fair dealing
- Respect for others’ unique personalities
· Analytical Ability
· Ability to Attain Targets
· Ability to Get Things Done
· Smart Selection of People
· Planning and Organizing
· Embodying Company Policies
· Human Relations
· Ability to Develop Subordinates
· Problem Solving
· Technical Knowledge
· Management Knowledge
· Policy Knowledge
· Common Sense
· Ability to Work Under Pressure