• Lead and direct the project management and project implementation teams to deliver customer focused services in line with customer specification.
• Review updates on project activities and ensure implementation is in line with agreed standard and timeline.
• Provide guidance and leadership on project management activities, ensuring timely resolution of crises and disputes, unresolved cases (support issues), technical problems etc.
• Oversee the activities of the various project teams and ensure effective allocation of responsibilities to achieve full optimisation of resources.
• Ensure periodic evaluation of service delivery processes and standards, benchmark them against leading practices, make recommendations as appropriate and drive compliance.
• Perform trend analysis on reported problems, document root causes and initiate appropriate improvement solutions.
• Manage the expectations of the customer (internal and external) with regards to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc.
by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
• Build and maintain relationships with key customers to strengthen IFIS service delivery experience.
• Oversee process and service improvement opportunities ensuring key stakeholders across the organisation are engaged to better leverage on resources while increasing efficiency and overall service quality.
• Prepare and submit reports to the Divisional CEO on activities within the division.
A good first degree or its equivalent in Computer / Systems / Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer
Science or other related fields. Possession of additional professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
• A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge of project management, as well as a high customer service orientation.
• Strong understanding of budget management.
Method of Application
Our Employee Value Proposition
• IFIS provides a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment for self-starters that are passionate and excited to shape the future.
• IFIS also invests heavily in her employees by providing cutting edge training and development opportunities comparable with leading global payment processing firms.
Our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. This includes: competitive compensation, annual performance bonus and profit sharing that rewards you for your individual contribution to our business targets and share ownership schemes which link your reward to IFIS's longer term performance.
Successful candidates for all roles will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will require good IT, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisation and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
To apply, please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)