Purpose of Job
Support the Manager (Branch) in providing effective customer service by managing routine compliance, physical security of the branch and bank assets, query and problem resolution, routine aspects of new business and account maintenance, efficiency of communication channels, relationship maintenance, levels of authority, cost control (budget) as well as management of the service support team. Proactively identify and assess the risks faced by the branch and maintain an effective system of controls to reduce the overall exposure. Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
• Risk control, compliance, safe custody and physical security procedures in place and adhered to.
• Operational losses, revenue, expenditure, cash holdings, blank forms and headcount within agreed budgets and projections.
• Sales, cross-selling and migration targets met.
• Efficient voucher flow.
• Accurate vouchers and documentation.
• Customer queuing times within limits as a result of efficient service.
• Turn-around times for customer problem resolution, new accounts, account maintenance, ATM cards etc. in terms of standards.
• Low numbers of exceptions reflected on data clean-up report.
• Positive findings of Internal Audit inspection reports and Compliance teams.
• Satisfied and well-informed customers as measured by Customer Evaluation of Bank Service (CEBS) and Customer Satisfaction Survey (CUSSATS) ratings.
• Subordinate effectiveness and motivation.