Duties & Responsibilities
• To design, develop and deliver a new HR Shared Services function with the overall aim of delivering a high level of HR service that meets business and colleague needs, while maintaining the balance between risk, cost and service objectives
• To develop best processes to deliver a standardized and efficient service across all service areas of HR including Payroll, Pensions, Learning and Development, Resourcing administration and the provision of effective advice and support for line managers and employees
• Directs, plans and manages HR Shared Service Center teams in accordance with the organization’s strategic direction.
• To develop the HR Shared Services strategy for effective delivery of operational and transactional HR services.
• Lead on the development of the HR shared service function providing input into its resourcing, systems and function design;
• Manage the HR shared service function in meeting its customer needs and ensuring service delivery is aligned to the overall HR strategy, using best of breed processes and the most appropriate models and technology
• Ensure the HR Shared Services technology infrastructure supports efficient and customer focused delivery of processes, including easy to use, intuitive self-service functionality for employees and line managers
• Delivers HR services, procedures and processes that are considered value added, measurable, directly tied to Konga business objectives and aimed at increasing employee success and satisfaction.
• Works to build HR Service Center team performance and group commitments to goals and objectives and measures results to improve transactional efficiencies.
• Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the HR Shared Service Center team and with external customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties and by measuring customer satisfaction.
• Interacts and works closely with the VP, HR and HR Business Partners to identify deliverable gaps and possible solutions and develop leading strategies and appropriate polices, tools and techniques.
• Works with Human Resources and Field leadership to determine service level objectives.
• Identifies additional service offerings, department needs or opportunities for improvement.
• Stays up to date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise, constantly researches and uses best practices of similar and successful companies as benchmarks.
• Leads and participates on HR projects in support of the HR strategies.
• Other duties as assigned by Line Manager