The Wine Sommelier is responsible for the overall administration and operations regarding wine and beverage and will report to the EAM ic F&B/ Director of F&B. He/she will maximize profits, further refine beverage and service quality standards, maintain high staff performance and ensure great customer satisfaction.
He will continually strive to build up new customers, at the same time retain the loyalty of current guests, source great wines at the best quality/price ratio, create innovative new promotions, and increase outlet revenue.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Wine Sommelier
- Ability to be adaptable and work to meet the needs of different hotel restaurants
- Ability to communicate with guests and understand their needs, making recommendation and up selling where possible
- WSET2, Master Sommelier Certified or equivalent training would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite
- Creative, quality driven with excellent interpersonal skills