- The role is responsible for developing, leading and implementing an integrated talent management strategy to support the business strategy.
- Drive the 'talent nurturing' agenda of Etisalat and ensure successful implementation of targeted initiatives.
- Develop and manage the organization development processes and initiatives of Etisalat.
- Lead the delivery of Talent Management initiatives including Career and Succession Planning and Management, Hipo Program, Talent Exchange Program etc
- Develop strategies and processes to build a strong and sustainable talent pipeline required to fill current and future roles in the business.
- Collaborate with other HR units to ensure the delivery of strategies designed to enhance the attractiveness of the Company as an Employer of Choice.
- Design and implement organization development strategies such as culture change, team building etc. to drive organization effectiveness.
- Own metrics and analytics for the talent and organization development function to make program recommendations that support Etisalat growth and objectives. Regularly share key metrics such as turnover, retention, internal mobility, diversity etc. to build a proactive talent plan.
- Drive understanding and implementation of the job family placement for individual contributors as a means of developing talent within the business.
- Define and segment talent in terms of critical skills, scarce skills and high potential talent and design programmes for development and retention of these resources.
- Collaborate effectively with relevant HR units, particularly Learning & Development to ensure that talent development initiatives are integrated with other HR processes & plans.
- Liaise with business units and relevant stakeholders to define the current and future manpower and talent needs of the organization.
- Liaise with functional heads to identify and place employees on specialist tracks.
- Lead the design and successful implementation of job rotation, lateral moves, secondement and recognition programs within the organization.
- Keep abreast with industry best practice with regards to talent management, organization development and employee retention.
- Supervise and manage the performance of subordinates and ensure that they are developed to take on senior roles within the organization.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Director, Leadership & Organization Development.