- Must Possess A Minimum Of Bachelors Of Education.
- A Minimum Of 5 Years Of Experience In Primary Education
- Matured Female Preferred
- Manage day-to-day activities at the pre and primary school.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff. Manage career counselling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counsellors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents. Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements. Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions. Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.