Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
- Coordination and management of PCIDSS Implementations
- Management of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing projects
- Development and review of technical security documentations
- Project supervision and management
- Development of new information security products
- Development of new sectors
- Coordination of technical security assessment projects
- Strategy formulation and implementation.
- Provision of direction and technical guidance to team members.
- Execute IT security projects while continuously gaining deep technical IT security knowledge
- Apply security assessments as a mechanism to shape up security strategy for organizations in order to meet the challenges posed by evolving cyber threats
- Strategic consulting on enterprise architecture, Info Sec and Project management
- Providing on and off site consultancy support to clients in developing and implementing information security management processes and procedures
- Conducts compliance and risk assessments
- Define and produce client policies, procedures, processes and other documentations as required
- Perform security assessments/compliance for enterprises in various domains like banking, software development, retail, telecom, service providers, etc.
- Other Responsibilities
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to staff
- Providing independent advice on information security
- Identifying business opportunities
- Effectively markets the company’s services, products and facilities
- Perform other related duties as required
KEY RESULT AREAS
Ability to perform duties independently with little or no supervision
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Satisfied/delighted customers – internal and external (apparent through positive formal/informal client feedback, prompt payment, repeat business)
Effective opportunity identification and follow-through
Meet or exceed agreed project delivery timelines and customer expectations
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in computer science/engineering)
Master degree in information security or computer science or related subjects
Security certification such as CISM, CISSP, CEJ, LPT, CCSA, CHFI, ECSA, OCSP, OCSE, CEH, CRISC etc.
Other relevant certifications such as PMP, ITIL, CCNA
Knowledge & Skills:
- 8 to 12 years’ experience in managing projects, conducting risk and security assessments including the sk
- Extremely technical in information security architecture
- Strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions
- Infrastructure and Architecture analysis
- Risk management
- Awareness of IT Security Compliance (PCI DSS, Data Protection Act, ISO 27001)
- Process oriented, capable of documenting guidelines, policies and procedures
- Working knowledge on drafting security baseline
- Well versed with Data Identification and Classification concepts and methods
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to work individually but also to collaborate in a virtual team, with partners and clients
- Intelligent, articulate and persuasive
- Change management, project management and planning skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills