This role plays a key part in value proposition development, management and the implementation of large-scale projects. The role requires the development of the Direct to Consumer Strategy (Mass and Millennial Customers) while managing the key profit drivers. The successful candidate will assess customer needs to inform and develop propositions / offers to be implemented to drive customer acquisition. Successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders, and other key business areas across Konga, to ensure the successful execution and delivery of value propositions.
Reporting Line Director, Marketing & Customer Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic initiative to drive mass market and millennial customers acquisitions
- Responsible for customer, revenue, brand equity, affinity and preference growth to meet business target
- Implement tactical regional initiatives that would enhance market penetration
- Grow the strategy for promotional campaigns to acquire new customers and to stimulate usage among existing customers
- Develop and implement tactical regional initiatives that would enhance market penetration
- Deliver initiatives for market penetration and market share acquisition for Konga
- Define and implement a value based management strategy to improve high value retention and enhance customer loyalty
- Identify new opportunities for GMV stream expansion and growth in market share and value
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing activities and initiatives
- Initiate, assess and manage sponsorship properties within the target segments that grows brand affinity and can be leveraged for acquisition, retention and usage growth
- Initiate and supervise the development and execution of Marketing plan to meet set targets and overall company’s objectives
- Cross functional duties with the internal units and external agencies on Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Media planning, Brand and Experiential Marketing.