As a Health & Safety Consultant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality responsive service to our client's customers based throughout Birmingham and the surrounding areas. Working as part of the H&S consulting team, you will deliver presentations and training to a varied customer base via telephone, e-mail and face-to-face audits, inspections and meetings.
Ensuring the aims and objectives of the department are met, you will take direct ownership of your caseload and report writing. To cope with varying situations and workloads, you may occasionally need to travel during the weekends.
- Ascertaining all activities are in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Introducing and identifying additional services to the client according to their needs, such as training on manual handling, IOSH and risk assessments
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with external agencies
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with client sensitive material and information
- Attending all relevant training as required
- A NEBOSH Dip2 professional qualification
- At least two years' experience within the health and safety field
- A full driving licence
Additionally, as a Health & Safety Consultant, you must have the ability to remain motivated in a challenging working environment. You must also have a strong eye for detail and be an effective team player. Flexibility with your working hours is also prerequisite.