- Supports the delegation and the various structures in the field in defining and implementing in a coherent
- manner HCiD action through a Delegation-approved strategy.
- Supports all the sites, in cooperation with Protection, Assistance (Health & Mental Health and Psychosocial
- Support (MHPSS)), Prevention and Cooperation department, in the initiation, development and
- implementation of local and contextualized projects on HCiD.
- Through bilateral meetings and roundtable engagements, he/she progressively mobilizes the humanitarian
- stakeholders and the relevant national authorities, in particular the Ministry of Health, to promote the idea of
- establishing a platform for monitoring and data sharing of HCiD incidents, supporting the protection and
- security of medical missions, and promoting the respect of medical ethics.
- Supports the management in mobilising and convening concerned stakeholders and the authorities on the
- issue (humanitarian diplomacy) while raising awareness and sensitizing them on the topic.
- Includes a Protection component in the assessment / analysis, monitoring and evaluation of related HCiD
- University degree in Health or equivalent field
- 4 years work experience in health management field or a humanitarian organization
- Awareness of the socio-political environment in Nigeria
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good command of Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba as asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Coordination of multidisciplinary projects and solid organizational skills
Training and coaching skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, strategic and creative thinking, analytical skills, flexibility, and
- open, diplomatic management style
- Team-player in multicultural environment
- Empathetic and diplomatic approach.