InterContinental Lagos is currently has an opportunity for a Health Club Manager. As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales. You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met. In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, hotel discounts worldwide and chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself. At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies. As Health Club Manager you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.
- Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.