The Sales Professional filling this position will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing the breadth of Dell services including managed services, application services, consulting and IT outsourcing in UAE. Plans, facilitates and conducts complex negotiations, typically over a longer sales cycle (i.e., six months or more), to reach long-term agreements and commitments.
The Sales Executive will plan, facilitate and conduct multifaceted, extended negotiations for the sale of complex, high-value, multi-year contracts for solutions and/or services.
· Applies consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
· Maintains effective customer relationships with key senior-level decision makers and influencers in order to understand the customer's requirements, match them with the organization's solutions, and close the deal.
· Utilizes advanced knowledge of Dell’s service offerings and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
· Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
· Ensures solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition.
· Collaborates with delivery teams to ensure that delivery capability matches the proposed solution.
· Maintains a high level of industry, organization, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects.
The Executive in this role will be responsible for driving services sales strategies that help drive exponential sales growth.
· Creates superior relationships with senior level executives and influential stakeholders.
· Demonstrates boardroom/executive presence.
· Applies an extremely deep understanding of business, financials, service offerings, the market, and the needs/challenges of assigned accounts.
To be successful in this role, this Sales Executive will need to possess in depth industry knowledge. Overall service line knowledge. Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies. Business and financial acumen.
· Assesses potential sales opportunities and develops value propositions. Develops service solutions for customers. Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
· Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
· 12-15 years or equivalent sales experience, specifically selling IT/BPO solutions to HC Provider Industry vertical
· Self-driven, passionate, senior sales executive with extensive experience working in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to build relationships with customers and engage in consultative selling
· Must have consultative selling skills and be able to demonstrate experience in working with CXOs across the Healthcare Industry.
· Should be able to drive new business TCV of $25-$50 M