· Driving the execution of the overall products strategy.
· Developing and updating product plans and defining objectives in line with identified market needs, changing commercial & financial circumstances and in agreement with business unit leadership
· Leading marketing activities while aiming at effective utilization of resources.
· Driving innovative access approaches
· Preparing sales/cost budgets & forecasts while ensuring promotional effectiveness based on continuous market analysis and in line with leadership recommendations
· Contributing to the success of the overall Business Unit by providing proactive input; grooming a successful product team to exceed business and project goals
· Fostering excellent relationships within the organization and externally, namely with selected TAEs, customers, partners & suppliers and official bodies
· Organizing & attending events to increase product awareness and product reputation
· Interpreting KPIs & PIs of patient flows, maintaining sources audit and identifying knowledge gaps while providing further input & insights as to optimizing further business impact
· Monitoring developments related to sales, clients & competitors, registration, inventory & distribution, medical marketing aspects for taking appropriate & timely actions and exercising successful product leadership
· Continuous analysis of marketing information and timely recommendations to management for corrective measures.
· Pre-budget discussions with BUM and other relevant collaborators. Annual budgeting within the agreed time period: sales and product promotion cost forecast. Monthly monitoring of budget implementation.
· Ensures the preparation of high quality briefs to external agencies and assists in the evaluation of quality and cost effectiveness of the material/service provided.
· Develop and/or adapts relevant product strategies and tactics in line with the international guidelines in order to introduce the use of the relevant drug(s)
· Keeps informed of medical and marketing aspects of new products in order to answer all questions of clients regarding the Company’s products.
· Works with the Medical Manager to establish an appropriate Product Medical Strategy and to ensure the medical clearance of all product claims. Reports adverse events to Medical Manager/LSR in accordance with the established procedure.
· Participates when appropriate in the monitoring of local clinical trials relevant to his/her products.
· Participates in projects, plans aimed at improving expertise and efficacy
You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
· Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine with experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is mandatory
· Master’s degree or MBA would be an asset