Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics according to the national and state curriculu.Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
Prepare course materials such as syllabi, and homework assignments
Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences / trainings
- Creates class curriculum and syllabus that is appropriate for grade or class being taught
- Conducts classroom and lab activities according to program requirements
- Ensure students are assisted in developing personally and professionally
- Develops and maintains relationships with students in order to monitor and resolve student concerns and learning roadblocks
- Directs students to appropriate resources to help solve individual issues
- Tracks and reports grades and attendance to ensure accurate record keeping according to regulations
- Provide students with the necessary resources and materials to help them understand the course content
· Minimum of NCE, PGCE, Bachelor’s Degree in History with at least one year working experience or B.Ed in History Education preferred
- One year and above prior teaching experience typically preferred