Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Coordination of HFG activities across the four states (liaising with HIV team in Abuja and Bethesda)
· Support the implementation of the state’s resource mobilization operational plan
· Planning and leading quarterly review meetings to ensure learning across the states, leading weekly check-ins with state staff and tracking state level progress against HFG workplans and objectives
· Gathering all relevant documentation produced and supporting the Knowledge Management coordinator in ensuring that these are consistent across states and stored/accessible to the Abuja/State/Bethesda teams
· Tracking activity progress for USAID reporting purposes and keeping the online HFG M&E system (MandE) up to date for HFG’s HIV/AIDS, MNCH and TB activities.
· Supporting the Chief of Party with respect to management duties that relate to the coordination of the four state programs and consultants working on the HFG HIV/AIDS activities.