- To support the implementation and monitoring of the pilot project on the integration of HTC in Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) services using a Provider initiated testing and Counselling (PITC) approach m Adamawa state.
- The PITC pilot will be carried out in 25 primary healthcare centres (PHCs) which currently serve as CMAM sites.
Major Tasks to be accomplished:
- Conduct weekly on-site mentoring of healthcare workers in carrying out HTC at CMAM sites
- Conduct weekly program monitoring visits at project sites and facilitate follow-up actions
- Ensure availability and use of appropriate M&E tools to capture HIV and nutrition data at project sites
- Collate and analyze service data from project sites monthly
- Facilitate quarterly implementation review meetings
- Facilitate quarterly joint monitoring visits
- Support mobilization of state partners for project implementation
- Basic university degree in Public Health, Medical Sciences or related field.
- Five years or more experience in program planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation in the field of HIV in particular HIV Testing and Counselling.
- Experience in HIV Testing and Counselling service delivery is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of nutritional interventions in children and CMAM is a plus.
- Up to date knowledge on global/ national HTC, EID, and paediatric ART guidelines
- Data analysis skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.