Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
You are to Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort and assist health professionals in caring for patients
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Hospital Attendant Skills:
Health Promotion and Maintenance
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to healthfitglobalresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .