Yookos is seeking bright, talented, passionate individuals who strive for success at every opportunity. We believe business success is enhanced by an injection of fresh, forward thinking young minds. Realize your potential, join Yookos and connect your world.
- Support the Yookos application at all hosted services customers to ensure proper performance connectivity and accessibility
- Utilize network monitoring tools to identify, diagnose and fix network issues
- Lead network service turn-up calls with customers for newly provisioned network services
- Produce and schedule network change requests with customers and other internal teams to execute network maintenance activities.
- Use ticketing system to document customer trouble cases, network incidents and network maintenance’s
- Work customer trouble tickets and make escalations to other operations engineers
- Produce technical documentation to aid effective troubleshooting and provisioning.
- Prioritize and manage customer trouble tickets and projects with minimal supervision.
- 2 – 5 years Unix/Linux administration
- Have a firm understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Understand, create and debug Shell, Perl and/or Ruby scripts
- Must be highly focused on attention to detail
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot in a complex environment
- Must take ownership of issues and pursue resolution of issues tenaciously
- Must be an effective communicator and able to disseminate effectively with the rest of the team
Competitive remuneration package, to be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
If you meet the above requirements Apply here at CareerSlip and please also forward your CV to: HR by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org