Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must approach all encounters with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner. Effective verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Perform other duties as requested by management
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07031285763.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.