* Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
* Promoting and marketing the business;
* Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
* Maintaining statistical and financial records
* Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
* Analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
* Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
* Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
* Meeting and greeting customers;
* Dealing with customer complaints and comments;
* Addressing problems and troubleshooting;
* Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
* Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
* Dealing with contractors and suppliers;
* Ensuring security is effective;
* Carrying out inspections of property and services;
* Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
* Minimum of HND / Degree in Hotel Management
* Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as Hotel Manager is a MUST
* A hotel and catering management qualification combined with previous hotel, catering, retailing, waitressing or bar work experience is required
* Graduates with non-relevant degrees but have a postgraduate diploma in hotel management or an extensive amount of experience can also apply.
* Excellent numerical skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills.