Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Act as first point of contact for the company.
- Provide administrative support across the organization.
- Manage the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, etc.).
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, stationery, collating, faxing etc.
Excellent Telephone Skills are essential.
Exceptional English and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite