To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways ,lounges and guest rooms
- Distribute linen, towels, and room supplies
- Replace dirty linens with clean items
- Monitor guest laundry bags
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- Report any maintenance issues or health hazards
- Observe and report damage of Company property
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Comprehension of the English Language
- Minimum of WASC
- At least 6 months experience as a cleaner.
- To interact with the Operations Supervisor and other support staff.