- Supervise cleaning staff and ensure all rooms are tidy and properly arranged
- Ensure all facilities are in good working condition ( faucets, TV, internet, intercom etc)
- Train, motivate and appraise all housekeeping staff to ensure standard is being met.
- Draw up budgets for housekeeping expenses and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on housekeeping activities.
- To ensure efficient stores procedures, ensuring cleaning materials and guest supplies are adequate and stock levels in accordance with requirements.
- To carry out stock takes as required.
- Minimum qualification of OND in Catering & Hotel Management.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the hospitality industry.
- Professional certificates are essential.
- Attention to details: working carefully within the minimum time.