· Ability to manage people effectively, implement staff training and development.
· Recruiting and develop retention strategies
· Implement staff engagement strategies and performance management
· Participate in workforce planning and succession planning
· Ability to perform assigned company administrative task
· A university degree in social sciences with at least 5 years post NYSC experience in the private sector
· Proficiency in office business and client relationship management software packages.