- Lead HR & Admin team to provide full spectrum of HR and administrative services.
- Oversee office administrative works, facilities & building management in corporate office and warehouses.
- Act as an internal change agent to facilitate changes in various business development projects.
- Handle full spectrum of HR duties including employment services, compensation and benefits, training & development and employee engagement, etc.;
- Assist in formulating, implementing and reviewing HR policies & procedures;
- Develop and oversee the effective implementation of operation policies and procedure to increase operation efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Prepare monthly management reports to reflect operational efficiencies of the department.
- Tertiary Education in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' HR Generalist experiences of which 2 years at managerial level;
- Strong experience in compensation & benefits is highly preferred;
- A hands-on leader with strategic mindset, strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Proactive, responsible and detail oriented team player with positive work attitude;
- Excellent spreadsheet and presentation skill is required;
- Good command of written and spoken English.