The candidate must have good experience in HR administration including the following:
• Prepare offers letters.
• Prepare letters in relation to any change in T&Cs.
• Inform benefit providers of changes in employee status.
• Liaise with payroll to inform of any change in salaries and/or company benefits.
Perform admin tasks such as:
• Prepare leave cards.
• Filing of documents into employee files.
• Assisting with annual salary reviews.
Experienced with using a HR database (SAP or People soft) in order to:
• Create new records for new hires.
• Terminate employees in the database.
• Update/maintain employee data.
• Carry out reports.
Ideally the applicant will possess competent skills in using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel to produce reports and good numeracy skills.