To provide administrative support and general service to one or more functional areas of human resources, by ensuring accuracy and consistency in delivery.
• Log all work from the HR Service Centre's email and phone system and referring to the relevant person as appropriate.
• Responsible for the administration of all company benefit programs in the region.
• Processes enrolments, changes, and terminations of participants in all benefit plans
• Point of contacts for benefit queries and claim issues
• Prepares confirmation letters and system updates for: salary reviews; promotions; changes to T&Cs (allowances, location, hours); secondments and transfers
• Administer employee letter requests, including, but not limited to, bank letters, no objection certificates, leave and embassy letters
• Administration of employee recognition awards & long service awards.
• Responsible for Travel and other leave type administration
• Proving learning and development support as required
• Generates scheduled or requested reports (terminations, headcount etc)
• Initiate, maintain and processes a wide variety of routine HR forms, records and transactions
• Personnel file management (electronic and hard copy)
• Process employee referral programs
• Maintain electronically based data/systems
• Payroll interface (new hires, employment changes etc)
• Responsible for all transfer mobilizations, this will include all administrative tasks associated with mobilizations (accommodation, flights, air shipment, request new hire forms from new joiner, coordination with IT and facilities etc) if applicable.
• Responsible for setup and general orientation of contractors
• Responsible for obtaining all immigration documents for visa processing for all transfers
• Leaver Administration
• Responds to internal and external questions related to company policies or general employee issues
• Prepare letter of employment for transfers
• Prepare welcome pack for transfers
• Participate in and deliver HR sessions for inductions and orientations for transfers into the region
• May be called upon to assist outside of the functional area
Previous HR administrative experience required
Ability to question effectively, provides constructive feedback and deal with customers in an empathetic but confident manner.
Ability to remain calm under pressure and manage expectations in relation to HR procedures and processing
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels and across different cultures.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple and changing priorities in a high volume environment
Degree Required Bachelors or 4 Year Degree