- The HR Advisor will have responsibility to manage and monitor all HR issues of a division: recruitment,training, development in accordance with legal requirements and in line with GGNLHR practices.
- He/she will also be responsible for defining relevant HR policies in line with company objective.
- Support recruitment functions by creating and developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, screening applications, short-listing the candidates, and administering tests
- Support effective creative design for the implementation of systems to monitor the effectiveness of recruitment strategies
- Develop schedules for and facilitate new employee induction, orientation and on-boarding
- Act as a Liaison between OHRDA and line managers in the development and administration of performance management systems
- In conjunction with line heads, assist in development and administration of job descriptions and profiles
- Assist HR planning manager in the development and administration of Key Performance Indicators
- Identify team or individual issues & ‘blocks’ and work with staff & management to address these constructively
- Assist HR Manager in the development of employee policies
- Assist in projects to improve specified HR processes or approaches (e.g. on-line recruitment, web presence, policy updates in light of changes).
- Assist in developing HR strategic plans with line managers, in terms of skill and number levels in considerations with long-term and immediate staff requirements.
- Lead in the development of new people management policies rooted in principles stemming from GGNL values and mission, in order to encourage the culture & behaviours we aspire to
- Monitor,research and advise managers on issues relating to employment law
- Establish and maintain appropriate HR systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance inco-operation with the executive team
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Certified member of CIPM
- He/she must have the ability to motivate and challenge a team.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- 5-7 years experience in a similar position especially significant experience in Human Resources Management role
- Thorough knowledge of Program Planning, learning & Development, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills
- Exceptional presentation skill
- Excellent command in English.