This is a full time, permanent position based in Dubai. We can only accept applications from fluent German speakers.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Process cases related to HRSC in the Advisory center, related to Employee's inquires, HR processes, benefits and involved in projects to improve service quality, cost control, and data analysis.
- Read, interpret, and apply local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Assigning Process
- Analyze data, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations.
- Prepare written and statistical reports.
- Monitor program activities.
- Operate a personal computer and learn specific computer applications.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work; Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Analytical skills to develop reports for the HRSC including volume trend, productivity, efficiency, Service level agreements, cases status.
- Experience in process design, control and quality improvement
- University degree completed
- Results oriented
- Minimal 2 languages. English and German required - (Norwegian would also be highly beneficial)
- Good at systems and very good using excel
- Customer orientation
- Experience in Shared Services
- Detail oriented
- Willing to be relocated
- Able to work in shifts
- German native speaker