- The successful candidate will play a key role in capturing, analyzing and reporting HR trends.
- Successful HR Analyst should be good with details and have strong interpersonal skills.
- He/She is a good communicator, keeping employees and managers informed on the status of queries, issues, and concerns.
- He/She continually look for ways to improve HR policies and standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruiting and hiring new employees;
- Creating and implementing human resources programs within the organization;
- Scheduling and overseeing training of new employees;
- Implementing new policies and systems for employees;
- Handling HR reports that are filed by employee
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Developing assessments for potential and current employees.
- Recruiting and hiring new employees..
- Educating employees about HR practices and policies.
- Professional experience with University degree in Public Administration, Business, Organizational Development, or Organizational Psychology or any related field.
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results.
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately.
- Should be tech savvy and computer literate.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should be able to work with little or no supervision.