Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Administers assigned functions, such as recruitment, classification review, compensation studies, employment analysis, leave and benefits administration.
- Collects and analyzes data.
- Tracks trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Conducts studies, performs research and prepares reports.
- Reviews, interprets and recommends policies.
- Participates in working groups, councils and committees.
- Ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
- Assists with payroll administration.
- Manages special projects.
- Trains employees on various top topics
The human resource analyst position is responsible for performing human resource administrative work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives.
Thirty semester hours of college-level course work in human resources, public administration or related field and ONE years of human resource experience; or any combination of education, training or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.