Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office.
· Carrying out vehicle’s maintenance and procurement/renewal of vehicle’s documents.
· Manage office equipment, assets and facilities in the company.
· Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation.
· Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
· Conduct procurement of office consumables/stationery for office use.
· Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local as would be required.
· Update the filling system and filed the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
· Ensuring that the company premises and office are cleaned always.
· Carry out other duties such as taking minutes of office meetings.
Human Resource tasks
· Recommend and execute annual staff training and development plan.
· Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with Nigerian Labor Law.
· Assisting Head, HR & Administration in reviewing and updating all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs.
· Planning and facilitating HR activities in the company e.g: recruitment, selection, employee relation/welfare.
· Ensuring to develop job descriptions for current/new positions.
· Maintaining current organizational chart and current staff contact list.
· Assisting Head, HR & Administration in the progress of job planning and Performance Evaluation Management.
· Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions.
· Establishing and maintaining relations with relevant government agencies and various stakeholders.
· Monitoring and recording employee time sheets and leave requests.
· Assisting Head, HR & Administration in informing staff members about Admin and HR procedures.
Must have BSC in Business Administration and Personnel Management
Must have 3-5 hands-on experience in hr & administration department
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CV/RESUME AND POST APPLYING FOR AS MAIL TITLE TO neocareershr@gmail.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED