1. Conduct interviews, manage the recruitment activities and monitor the progress.
2. Provide HR support to Country manager on labor relation issues. Feedback the comments and suggestions to ensure the relevant HR practice and documentations meet the requirement of company policy and local legality.
3. Manage the HR operation process such as employment contract signature status, probation/renewal confirmation.
4. Assist Country Manager performance review and execution of company policy
Office Administration functions:
1. To ensure all equipments and stationeries running well;
2. To source and develop new suppliers for all office sundries;
3. To manage office rental, purchase, maintenance, renovation and security.
1. Bachelor and above degree;
2. At least 4 years HR & Admin professional experience.
3. Good command of English and computer skills;
4. Familiar with local national labor law and regulations;
4. Independent, easy-going, well-communicated and mature;
5. Can work under pressure.