As an HR & Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for providing proactive support to the HR Manager and Group HR team, focusing on the payroll function and its administration.
Primarily tasked with accurately managing the monthly payroll, you will also undertake some recruitment administration activities including maintaining personnel records and conducting company inductions.
Acting as the main point of contact for UK staff regarding the payroll function, you will handle queries and issues in a timely, effective and confidential manner. Additionally, you will administer our HR portal and ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing monthly payroll
- Administering staff benefits and any changes to payroll
- Processing new starters and leavers and obtaining employment references
- Booking training courses
- Producing sickness and holiday reports and other ad hoc reports as required
- Experience as an HR and/or payroll administrator
- Basic employment law knowledge
- Educated to A Level standard
- Excellent IT skills with previous experience of using HR databases
Additionally, as an HR & Payroll Administrator, you need strong organisational skills, a confidential approach and the ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines. An eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong team spirit are also essential.
A payroll qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would a Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP).