The position is to assistant HR department in all related HR matters as will be assigned by the HR Manager. This is an entry level position for anyone who wants to develop career in Human resource management. The position reports to HR Manager.
•Ensures documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to authorized person both in hard copy & soft copy making sure documents are categorized according to type including checking and approving documents before they are filed and liaising with internal and external person(s)to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information.
• Checking quality of documents incoming & outgoing.
•Assist in recruitment procedures-sourcing and selection process
•Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting new employee orientation.
•Maintains employee data reports by assembling, preparing and analyzing data.
•Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
•Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminar.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Advises employee regarding HR program, procedures, and practices
•Performs other related duties as assigned
· Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data on ERP, TAMS and other software
· Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
· Conduct reference checks for new staff
· Manage annual leave for staff
- Must be a certified profession(SHRM-CP) or have passed SHRM graduate exam
- Masters/degree in Human Resource is added advantage
- Member of CIPM; passed P2
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Must be quick to learn and fast thinker, creative and smart
- Not more than 30 years