- Is in charge of the day-to-day human resources administration and acts as first point of contact for employees with regards to the application of HR policies and practices in place.
- Is in charge of payroll management and employee data management under supervision of the HR Responsible.
- Treats all clients (employees) with respect and provides impeccable, customer-oriented and proactive support.
- Ensures appropriate on-boarding of all new employees and conducts briefings on HR policies and employment conditions
- Maintains, monitors and updates the HR information system by collecting all relevant information of employee data while maintaining the confidentiality of such information
- Supports in the preparations of trainings and developmental initiatives.
- Produces monthly staffing plan follow up statistics by comparing annual staffing plan with employee data extracted from the HRIS
- Generally support the HR team in order to constantly provide excellent HR service to the ICRC’s operations