The Human Resources Business Analyst will support the Human Resources team’s efforts to provide the Business with continuous intelligence about the talent of the Philippines Global Service Center. This position is responsible for extracting, creating, and integrating a variety of standard reports to support ongoing business needs. The HR Business Analyst’s focus is to show value through data by providing data analytics from HR and Recruitment tools and systems and providing HR and business clients with value-added, actionable insights in a consistent, professional manner. This position is also responsible for supporting HR Functions in achieving risk and controls objectives by monitoring and testing controls, identifying, analyzing and resolving problems, and implementing change. This position works collaboratively across HR functions supporting the various Philippines Global Service Center locations.
Key responsibilities include:
o Design and manage dashboards and scorecards on People Metrics such as headcount, attrition, mobility and similar Metrics, tracking and reporting to the full suite of Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention, Talent Development and other HR and Recruiting performance measures.
o Produce operational reports on productivity, accuracy and timeliness as well as other measures of HR and Recruiting Operations and performance, and automate data delivery where possible.
o Collaborate with HR Function Leaders to ensure accuracy, reliability and relevance of their respective reporting.
o Offer actionable recommendations based on the data analysis work.
o Creation, development and deployment of easy to complex reports and reporting tools. This includes documentation of procedures and process for capturing, converting, and presenting data.
o Identify gaps or deficiencies in existing reports, including reporting processes.Proactively identify and propose improvements or innovations to work products, services, functionality or quality, or processes
o Contribute to knowledge capital, new solutions and services.
o Support HR Function Leads in proactively managing risk by regularly testing process controls, investigating and analyzing issues and collaborating with other members of the leadership team to document, review and revise processes as required.
o Prepare quality assurance and process control review documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, highlighting gaps and process adherence failures and working with the leadership team to define remedial and corrective actions, and re-validations after the actions are implemented.
Education and Experience:
• Graduate with a 4-year degree
• Preferably a graduate of any IT-relatedcourse
• Proven experience in converting and presenting data to an executive level audience to enable additional analysis and decision making
• Above average communication skills and change management skills
• Involvement in business transformations, preferably in HR
• Self-starter with a creative mind and proven ability to come up with innovative solutions
• Team collaboration skills and experience
• Must be able to coordinate and manage multiple initiatives concurrently and work well under time pressure, and meeting strict deadlines on a regular basis.
• Must be able to drive results in a matrix working environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
• 4-5 years of experience working in a financial institution or a BPO organization, preferably in the Human Resources or Recruiting function.
• 2+ years experience in a similar role, conducting business analysis for a large and preferably global organization
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its full capability including being well-versed with creating pivot tables, v-lookups, advanced charting functions, and macros.
• Has excellent MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a strong orientation to detail.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Taleo systems preferred but not required.
• With 3-6 months of programming experience or knowledge in database development preferred.
• No travel but may be occasionally asked to visit other office locations in Manila and Cebu
• Required to work full-time on the mid-shift (11AM-8PM) and be open to a cyclical work shift
• Philippines or local holidays are observed