To provide administrative support to the local Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner teams.
The jobholder will be based in Dubai and report to the Talent Acquisition and Development Manager (MEA), based in Dubai, UAE
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate interviews for shortlisted candidates across MEA liaising with all relevant stakeholders, i.e. employees, managers, external candidates, 3rd party recruiter etc
• Prepare weekly MI on open MEA requisitions ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data that we maintain. Take ownership of any changes that need to be made.
• Ensure the recruitment system is updated at each stage of the recruitment process.
• Provide administrative support to the local Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner teams, including diary management, travel and meeting coordination, agenda preparation and any other ad hoc duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Experience of working in a support function within a professional environment
• Hardworking with an ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Highly organised
• Detail oriented and a team player
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to liaise with staff of all levels