The purpose of this role is to support MD Middle East in recruiting and on boarding the management and teams to meet the 2013 business plan and to set the business up for sustained high double digit growth in 2014 and beyond.
Key stakeholders include President, APMEA, MD HR SHL and MD Middle East.
- Working closely with the global SHL Recruiting team, enable and guide the ME recruitment activity to achieve the 2013 hiring plan.
- Ensure the effective on boarding of all new recruits and any catch up for recent recruits
- Working closely with the global SHL HR team, ensure that the company’s performance management and development processes are embedded in the business
- Support the MD Middle East in establishing a scalable management structure and processes that are aligned corporately and which can scale to deliver the future growth of the business
- Support the MD Middle East in developing and embedding best practice employee engagement processes and associated behaviours
- Clarify and implement HR practices that are compliant with local employment legislation and which are aligned with CEB best practice, in full cooperation with the SHL talent management team
- Work with HR to develop a remuneration structure that meets local market dynamics and aligns with CEB practice
- 10+ years of relevant generalist HR experience preferably with some blue chip HR exposure but also high growth or start-up businesses
- A combination of recruiting and generalist HR professional knowledge.
- Sufficient local knowledge/understanding to be credible and to ensure alignment with local best practice
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with people
- Persuading and Influencing
- Relating and networking
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adapting and responding to change