Unilever is recruiting a HR Business Partner to the Marketing Function within our famous Personal Care Categories This role reports directly to the Global PC HR Director, Skin Cleansing and Skin Care and is based in London, Blackfrairs. This role supports the VP HR Personal Care and Global HR Director and will own and drive some of the key initiatives and activities in the Personal Care People Plan.
Personal Care is one of the largest and fastest growing categories in Unilever. It is going through a period of unprecedented transformation, changing the way we compete in the industry, all the while driving growth and growing market share. This new and exciting Personal Care agenda provides an exciting and challenging role for a talented HR professional to join the Category HR team in London and demonstrate their potential for greater responsibility, while contributing to a vital business transformation.
This person will contribute to the design and play a key role in the implementation of the capability building agenda. The role also contributes to the design and delivery of interventions for the global category teams, as determined by the senior HRBPs and the PC People Plan. The role acts as HRBP to teams based in 100VE and acts as a key catalyst in shifting the mindset to the new future for Personal Care. They will develop strong business relationships.
- Support delivery of organisation design and structure improvements to ensure optimal resource management together with a rigorous focus on cost and simplification through leading edge OE and working with support team
- Support Category teams in identifying their future talent needs and ensuring the right talent is in place to deliver against them
- Drive a performance culture through line manager coaching in the effective use of performance management processes (Personal Development Plans and development planning);develop the behaviours (feedback and coaching) that differentiate performance
- Work with the HR team to shape, design and deliver key HR programs and activities across Category working closely with the expertise teams
- Coaching and partnering line managers in people matters (engagement, organisation development, team effectiveness)
- Growth Mindset
- Building Talent and Teams
- Bias for action
- Real Ownership and Accountability
- HR experience, demonstrating a proven track record of delivery across organisational development and change, talent management, performance management and reward
- Project management and change leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills facilitating the rapid establishment of constructive relationships and personal credibility
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in challenging / difficult situations.
- Coaching knowledge and skills – for individual and leadership situations
- Ability to assimilate information and learn quickly
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexibility
- Working in a global environment with partners around the World’s time-zones and Unilever locations
- UK employment law knowledge and application
- Experience of working with all HR annual processes and HR Shared Services and Expertise Teams (e.g. Global Mobility)