- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is a leadership partner who develops and executes organizational strategies that align structure, culture and talent with business goals, while providing individual support and coaching to the leadership team.
- In this role, HR Business Partner will support the regional General Managers of Power Services and Gas Power Systems businesses in SSA with responsibility for fast growing 300 plus employee client group spread across the region.
- In addition, the HRBP will provide indirect leadership to various Employee Resource Managers (ERMs) who provide individual employee support to managers and employees in the client group.
- The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing expertise and guidance in all areas of organization support, including: HR & business strategy alignment, organization design, workforce planning, culture and change management, leadership development and coaching, pipeline development, and succession planning. Focus on localization strategies & action plans.
- Partner with the business leader to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and embed a contemporary organizational culture and leverage change acceleration techniques to assist in driving broad change.
- Act as an organizational & simplification champion who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance.
- Strategically partner with business leaders to design and implement the most effective global organizational structures and manage transitions.
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching and employee support to business leaders, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary leadership skills.
- Provide strategic coaching to key talent in extended client group as it pertains to succession planning, career path development, and performance management.
- Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize, select, retain and develop key talent.
- Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
- Lead the business and HR team through critical HR operating rhythms such as People Review, training nominations, salary planning and performance management.
- With the support of the Employee Human Resource Manager (EHRM) team, develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent.
- Collaborate with EHRMs to infuse employee insights into organizational strategies.
- Provide overall leadership to the HR team, delivering appropriate coaching, mentoring and development opportunities, communicating proactively, and ensuring HR team engagement & retention.
- Engage as an active member of both the SSA regional HR team as well as the Power & Water HR community, participating in HRBP community events, partnering with ERM managers to coach and develop ERMs, and provide ERMs with developmental opportunities and exposure to HRBP work.