Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Human Resources Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Change Agent.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and respective employment laws.
- Master’s degree and relevant industry experience.
Additional Eligibility QualificationsSHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward CV to