- Multitasks through actively participating in the recruiting process, analyzing employee turnover and retention,
- HR Coordinator’s duties include typical HR related tasks such as selecting candidates for interviews, data entry into a Human Resources Management System (HRMS) and creating methods to store employee data.
- They work with both current employees and new-hires, and must be able to manage multiple tasks at any given moment.
- Addresses employee matters and organizing work activities for a company.
- Responsible for preparing and coordinating any function pertaining to employment, compensation, labor negotiations and employee relations.
- The Human Resources coordinator plays an active role in formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management.
- Shall conduct a substantial amount of research, analysis and reporting in addition to daily tasks.
- The HR Coordinator is responsible for the organization of the office, implementing programs for training, and many other duties, working both independently and with others.
- Must be a graduate of HR or related courses.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player
- Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- Candidate must have at least 4 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Possession of an HR Professional Certification (eg CIPM,NIM, etc)